Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update On My Activities.

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you all know that, YES this is very much a book blog as well as a whatever goes blog. I am behind on my reading and at the moment reading "50 Ways To Hex Your Lover" by Linda Wisdom. I am enjoying the book and hope to finish it to do an "actual" review.

I also have lots about my blog on my mind and in a notebook. I tend to forget otherwise. Right now I am in the process of thinking up names for my various family members to "Protect the Innocent". (rolls eyes) So nobody can come back to me and be angry should they feel violated. LOL

This coming week is very busy with BBAW activities and or giveaways. Lots of fun. Amy from My Friend Amy has been VERY busy and working her tail feathers off. I for one really am appreciating her efforts.

Keep checking back, there will be more posts today and here on through the comming week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails