Thursday, September 25, 2008

Click for a Good Cause

Someone recently had a great link to a site that just amazes me. This site is dedicated to raising money for helping animal rescues, breast cancer, literacy, hunger and child health. I think those are some wonderful causes to help. All it takes is a simple click of the button daily and they give to those causes. In the case of the amimal rescue they give 3 bowls of food per click. You can also buy from certain sponsers listed on the site. They even have a sign up so that they can mail you daily reminders for people like me. Please take a moment to check out the links I leave below. They are all connected to the same site. I am giving the seperate links here though. I will leave a link or two in the side panel for future use. That way you don't have to always look for this post.
The Animal Rescue Site
The Hunger Site
The Breast Cancer Site
The Child Health Site
The Literacy Site
The Rainforest Site


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails