Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movie Trailer: Fire Proof

This movie trailer gives me goosebumps. I fully intend to watch this movie with my husband. It shows the ups and downs of a marriage and how you can't just be apathetic and lethargic in your practice of marriage. I say "practice" because marriage is never perfected. It is always a growing and changing, organic thing. For couples to stay together, (Nowadays more so) takes tremendous effort and LOTS of work. I am not an expert on this but I do feel this philosophy of marriage to be the true and correct one. I am married to my 2nd husband. I try hard not to have the same mistakes that I made or accepted in my previous marriage. I have to give my husband "Peevie" an abundant amount of credit for putting up with me some times. Well enough about me....this movie looks GREAT. Check out the trailer for yourself.







Let me know what you thought of this trailer. Will you go see the movie now? Have you ever heard of this movie before this? Please all Comments are welcomed and appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails